You can find the delivery order module of Verpura in the menu [Products] – [Delivery orders]. With this feature you can make automatic delivery orders for your consignments of goods, whether for deliveries to a contact, or for a partial shipment of your projects.
Create a delivery order
For making a new delivery you can click either on “Add delivery order by customer” or “Add delivery order by project”. The second one can be invoiced directly by the project when you finish the delivery order, and the first one can be invoiced partial.
Afterwards choose as the case may be a contact or a project and submit your decision. On the next page you can set the delivery date and a short note. Click on “Save delivery order” to finish the creation.
Figure: Creating a delivery order
Modify a delivery order
After creating a delivery order, you will be forwarded to the detail overview of the new order. Now you can add goods to your delivery.
In the top sector you can see the data, that you defined at the creation. On the bottom you can add products or services by clicking on them to the delivery order.
Figure: Detail overview of a delivery order
Tipps: Almost all tables in Verpura can be searched using search box. Note that also part terms will be found in Verpura, it means that when you have the term “Mustermann” in a row in the table and it will be found through the search keyword “Muster”, “mann” or “usterma”.
Figure: Extended search
By clicking on “Extended search” you can limit Verpura only to search specific columns of the table in the opening box. You only need to select the columns. And using the Control-Key(Ctrl), a multiple selection is possible.
You can also sort the table by clicking one of the column headers. By first click the column will be sorted in ascending and with a second click it will be in descending.
Figure: Column headers
At the end of the table, you also have the option to export the contents of the table as CVS, Excel, XML or PDF.You can export the data from a table in Verpura and then import into other programs or edit it in Excel, etc.
Figure: Export data
Print a delivery order
With the button “Show delivery order PDF” you can export your delivery order as a PDF file and print it afterwards.
Figure: Delivery order as PDF file
Delivery order state
When you create a new delivery order, the state is by default “In progress”. This means the order will be handled by your or your colleague and is not finished.
If you set the state to “Canceled”, the delivery order is moved to the archive (Button “Deliveryorder archive” on the overview page. Once the order is in the archive, you can not modify it again.
If you set the state of the delivery order to “Delivered”, the order is also moved to the archive and the products were moved to the assigned project. Now you can allocate this products as an invoice from an project.
In the case of a delivery order for a contact, you can invoice the products as a invoice for a contact-delivery order.
The following diagram shows which modules of Verpura change the stock of products. In Verpura the stock of each storehouse is handled separately. As the stock of each product and storehouse is counted, the storehouse is the center of the diagram. If your company does not have different storehouses you can work with one central storehouse.
- The stock of your products is reduced when you create a project from an offer and select the product to be taken over to the project:
- Products are also taken from the storehouse when you create an invoice from an offer. If you cancel an invoice the products are returned to the storehouse.
- The amount of products in your storehouse will also be reduced when you book a product on a project:
- Outgoing purchases can be used to order products from your suppliers and automatically manage the stocks for purchased products. These products are added to your storehouse when you change the status of an outgoing purchase to „finished“.
- Products are taken from the storehouse when you set the status of an incoming purchase to “finished”.
- You can adjust the stock of your products in the product management module of verpura in the fieldset „Add or modify storehouse level“:
- If you make a cash sale or a customer invoice the products are also taken from your storehouse. If you cancel the invoice the products are returned to the storehouse.
- The stock of the products on a delivery order will be reduced when you set the status to „delivered”.
As extension to Verpura you can use the interfacesolution from the company Sermocore. Sermocore offers the possibility to transmit all accountings (invoices, offers, orders, and so on) to a corporate client in a digital form. This client can use this data and import it automatically into his programm. The fileformat of the accounting can also be changed - exactly to this format, that your partner company supports. This feature is an extension of vERPura - Contact us for adding this module to your user.